Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ok, I lied

I forgot to take my camera home last night. Regardless, I wouldn't have captured much, since it was dark by the time I actually got home. Today, the camera's already in my purse, so I will take pics and post them!

We finally got word that the pictures taken at the half marathon last weekend are online, so I'm going to sort through them and see if I can't find any of us. For those who didn't know, Joe, our friend Kyle, Ashley, Mikael and I ran a half marathon last weekend. It was the first one for all of us, and I think we all did quite well! Our finishing times for the 13.1 miles around Kansas City ranged from 2 hours, 14 minutes to my 2 hours, 35 minutes. I don't care how slow it was, I was amazed that I finished at all, especially since I hadn't run in the two weeks leading up to the race, due to being sick.

Now Joe, Kyle and I are training for the Disney World Marathon in January.... 26.2 miles is WAAAY longer and scarier than 13, so we're going to be running non stop to get ready for that race!

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOW! I am totally impressed! I look forward to seeing pictures, although you said you were going to post pictures of the bathroom too, and how long ago was that? :) Sorry I haven't returned your calls yet--I will--I promise!