Friday, June 4, 2010

Playing with his toes and his daddy

Joseph seems to have noticed his feet on our trip, and while I was getting ready one morning, glanced over and watched him trying to chew on the feet of his pajamas. I took this 30 second clip to capture Joseph's first attempts at sticking his feet in his mouth, before he noticed I was watching him.



We like to try and get videos of Joseph and Joe playing at each month interval. Now that Joseph is capable of some really hearty laughing, they are getting more and more fun to capture. He loves being bounced, and I swear Joe isn't shaking him as hard as it looks in this video! :) You'll want to have the sound on for this one!

2 comments:

Linda said...

He's so adorable! I can't wait to play with him!

Mom said...

He just makes you want to laugh!!! Just precious!!!!