Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cereal...yum!


Sorry these few pictures are small and grainy - they were taken with my cell phone camera.  Joseph has made great strides into the world of cereal these last few weeks. He figured out the spoon in no time at all, and really enjoys his oatmeal for lunch. So much so, that a few days ago, he decided to try go for the cereal I was having for breakfast...



I have some really cute pictures of him eating, but they're on a different computer. I'll get them here soon, I promise!

He's also really starting to immitate us - he's taken to sticking his tongue out, sometimes will shake his head, and has started trying to blow raspberries. He also (finally!) rolled from his back to his belly again today, for only the second time ever.

While he's still sleeping well at night, he's definitely starting to stay awake more during the day. It's getting a little tricky trying to keep the house clean, laundry done, meals prepared, dogs walked, data entry for Joe and train for the half marathon in October, all while playing with Joseph when he's awake. It's keeping me busy, that's for sure! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! I miss him! Give him kisses and hugs from me!!!