Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Giraffe

Sorry it took me so long to get these other Halloween pictures posted! Joseph spent last Sunday dressed up as a giraffe until bedtime. He accompanied me to the grocery store, where just about everyone stopped me to say how cute he was! Well of course, with a face like his - no surprise there! :)

 He is doing his best to pull up and stand on everything now. And he's loving crawling all over the house, checking things out. His favorite is to crawl from the living room, where we hang out the most, to the bathroom or bedroom when someone moves into one of those rooms. Just yesterday he was trying to climb up on me, and managed to pull up standing and stand on his own, unsupported for almost a minute before falling over.

Joseph is SOOO big! And he knows it. Well, at least he thinks he's so big. So much so, that feeding him traditional pureed baby food has gotten increasingly difficult. He'll eat anything we offer, as long as it's bite-sized and he can pick it up and put it in his mouth. Spoon feeding? That's SO 2 months ago.

At least this morning he was hungry enough he let me feed him some of his usual morning favorite - oatmeal with fresh bananas. Oh well. As long as he's eating and still growing ok, then I guess I'll hope it's just a phase!

No comments: