Thursday, September 8, 2011

18 Month Stats

I don't think I posted Joseph's 18 month stats, so here they are...

Height: 33 inches
Weight: 22.9 lbs
Head: 18 3/4 inches

No percentile stats, other than he's still somewhat tall and very skinny for his age. Now that the weather is cooler, especially in the mornings, I've been dressing him in pants. His 12-18 month pants all still fit great around the waist, especially when he's wearing a cloth diaper. Unfortunately, they're all about 2 inches too short! Time to break out the suspenders and overalls for the fall.

During the month between my birthday and Joe's, we also discovered that Joseph cut 6 teeth, with the remaining two coming through right now, for a total of 16 teeth now. Although he both seemed to have caught my birthday cold, I'm suspicious now that it may have just been serious teething. Other than a few rough days, he took this round of teething like a champ. I couldn't believe how many kept popping up! After the last two (bottom left) are fully through, then we're just waiting on the last set of molars before we're finished. Hooray!

No comments: