Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Maddie's First Birthday Photo Session

It took a long time to get these photos back, but I am so pleased with how well they turned out! Neither kid was in a great mood that day, so I was once again lamenting spending money on photos that probably wouldn't have many great shots. Boy was I wrong! As Maddie has gotten older, our photographer, Sarah, has done an even better job of capturing a variety of Maddie's expressions and her personality. I haven't put our Christmas cards together yet, but some of these will probably make an appearance in your mailbox next month!



























2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! SO adorable! I don't know how you'll pick which to put on a card! The picture of her hugging Joe is so adorable with that little dress!

Lisa C said...

Gorgeous! I love the family ones on the blanket!