Friday, December 7, 2007

Taking a Hiatus from Highlights

I am officially a brunette again. Yes, my hair frequently is dark enough to be called light brown, but I dyed it dark brown last night. Ok, I didn't actually do it. I went to the girl who has been cutting Joe's hair for the last year. I have been hair stylist shopping since coming to KC and decided it was time to try this girl. But anyway. It's a dark dark brown, probably as dark as my sister Jennifer's hair, and a little bit shorter (had to cut it too, of course). Oh, and did I mention that I love it! It catches me off-guard when I see myself in a mirror, but it's fun.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Where are the pictures?

Lisa C said...

I second that! I want to send you pictures of my in-law's place and get tips from you and Joe on what to do. I consider you the family expert and we are at a stale-mate in negotiations around here. We need an unbiased opinion!

Mom said...

Your hair looks great!! Darker than I have ever seen it but very flattering.