Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flutters

So within the last couple of days, I have started to feel what I imagine is the first fluttering of feeling the baby move. It's really hard to say if that's what it is, but it comes and goes, mainly at night and doesn't feel like anything I've really felt before. I'm sure in another week or two I'll know for sure, but it's fun now to think that's what I'm experiencing! Only a week and a half left of waiting for our big ultrasound, and since I've missed pictures the last couple of weeks, I'm sure we'll take one tomorrow and post it. The belly is definitely slowly growing, but I still feel like if you saw me, you'd just think I'm chubby, not pregnant. Soon enough I'll be wishing I could be back at this stage, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Lisa C said...

Sounds like baby movements to me! I always had trouble figuring out at first if it was the baby or gas :) We're counting down to your ultrasound, too!

Mom said...

Ok, Get excited....3 more days till we know more about BABY Jeppson!!!!