Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I realize how woefully lacking the posts were in November, so I promise to be better this month. Most of my free time has been spent working on getting things ready for our big bathroom remodel, which will be starting this weekend. Here's hoping it's finished by Christmas!!

Before we left for Grandpa Joe V's house for Thanksgiving, I snapped a few pictures of Joseph one morning - he had managed to work himself out of his pajamas all by himself, and was quite interested in the local CVS ad...


Look Mom, I'm reading too!


He loves helping me sort through the Sunday papers by pulling every add and section of the paper down off the couch, one by one. Occasionally he'll pick one up and study it, but never half out of his jammies before!

1 comment:

Mom said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!