Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Growing again

It really shouldn't surprise me, but since most of Joseph now seems to be growing slowly, it really caught me off guard how big his feet are getting! He's been wearing the same shoe size (6) for at least 5 months now, but I can tell we'll be moving into the next size up soon. And besides shoes, apparently his socks are and have been too small for his feet for a while now. :(

These pictures aren't great, but today I decided we needed the next size up in socks, 2T-3T. They look enormous!! Especially when compared to the 12-24 month socks he's been wearing for most of the year. Case in point:


I mean, it looks like baby vs big kid socks or something! I was sure that they were going to be too big when I tried them on him....

but not so much. The old sock is on his right food, and the new, less dingy one is on his left. Apparently this was something we should have bought a while ago. Oops! At least I know something on him is growing like crazy!

No comments: