Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Two Peas



Joseph loves to help me cook. He still doesn't ask to take the lead or complete many cooking projects, but is content to help measure and pour ingredients into the mixing bowl, stir, scoop, etc. It occurred to me a few weeks ago that the reason Maddie would fuss, grab my legs and scream to be picked up as soon as I would try to cook dinner or bake something is that she wants to help out too. Sure enough, giving her a full measuring cup or spoon to pour is right up her alley!

The other day I was making scrambled eggs for breakfast and Maddie wanted to help. I didn't want her sitting on the counter next to the stove, so I put her on the barstool across from the stove. Joseph hopped up to watch and they were quickly kicking their legs and giggling hysterically. They are just so cute together!





1 comment:

Ashley Olson said...

Love that Molly is helping too