Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Trouble

Tonight I was giving the kids their baths, and both were extra tired and cranky as it was their first day of all day PDO. Maddie was insisting on getting out right away, so I was trying to lather her up quickly. She immediately stole the washrag from me to rinse herself off, as she likes to do. Tonight, however, she started acting silly and slapped the water with the rag a few times. Enjoying the water flying everywhere, she then took it one step further and flung the washcloth out of the tub onto me. I giggled a bit, which means Joseph immediately started doing it too. After a few very wet back and firths of tossing the rag into and out of the tub, I told both kids to stop it. They agreed, looked a bit defeated, until I saw the glimmer in Maddie's eye. Before I knew it, she was bending down to splash the water at me, sans washcloth. That little stinker is way too clever for only being 19 months old!

No comments: