Friday, August 29, 2014

Boogers

I am only a little surprised to be writing this on the blog, but since it is supposed to be a place to compile things I want to remember someday, I figure it would also be a good place to write down the stories that will embarrass the heck out of the kids too. Like this one. :)

Maddie is a typical second kid, in that she will do just about anything she sees Joseph doing. Including picking her nose. Lately, though, she has decided it is not only funny to pick the boogers out, but to show us that she's doing it, and then shove said booger-covered finger in her mouth. Yes, our sweet little Maddie not only eats her boogers, but grins and giggles when she does it. I told her to stop again today, and that someday she would be mortified when I told her about her tendencies when she was a little girl. She licked her finger, and with a sweet grin just looked at me and said, "nah!" 

I told you so, little Maddie Rose!

No comments: