Monday, December 15, 2014

Kitchen updates

I am so excited to share our before/after pictures of the kitchen! I think it's subtle but looks so much brighter and more updated. All of the oak has bothered me since we bought the house, and I finally bit the bullet and went ahead with hiring painters to paint our trim. We also had them paint the ceilings and matched the walls to the new paint color I painted in the family room, foyer and upstairs hallway earlier this year.

 
 
Not a night and day difference, but feels so much fresher to me!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I like it!

Lisa C said...

I'm finally getting caught up on reading your blog. I think it looks great and so does the kids' room! I saw that stuffed animal zoo on Pinterest and asked Dan to build one (only about 5 times as high for our kids' collection. No good so far, but maybe some day!