Friday, November 16, 2012

2 months old

We are having some technical difficulties at our house, so I have not been able to post the pictures I took of Madeline on her 2 month birthday. At this rate, I may be posting them along with her 3 month pictures! She is still doing great, and while she still doesn't have good control over her hands or feet, she's got a strong neck and very strong set of lungs that she's happy to use when she deems necessary!

At her checkup, she weighed in at 12 lbs, 6 oz, and has grown to 23 inches! No wonder she's busting out of her 0-3 month clothes. I thought it was because of her fluffy cloth diaper bottom, but she's just getting long too. I actually made the clothing swap, albeit reluctantly, to 3-6 month clothes today.

Today I also decided to see if Madeline could handle being strapped into the high chair. I need to make some adjustments on the straps and bring up the newborn insert to help support her head, but she did great and seemed to enjoy being up high and a part of the action. Joseph was a big fan of it too, and kept her happy for quite a while. Sorry for the wrong orientation on the video, but it's a pretty cute couple of minutes on what our lives are like around here!






1 comment:

Ashley Olson said...

Nice job Joseph on your ABCs!!!! We are do impressed!!! Madeline is very alert and adorable!!! What a cute smile!!!