Thursday, June 20, 2013

Maddie's 8 month pictures

Man, life has been crazy lately, and this blog has definitely fallen by the wayside. Of course, I say this after reading Lisa's blog, and not being sure how she manages to keep up with the blogging, three kids, a pregnancy, photography business, buying a new house/moving and running the house while Dan is putting in crazy work hours! I know I'm not using every minute of every day as well as she is!

So anyway, here's Maddie's 8 month pictures. Yes, we've slipped way behind again, but I'm going to keep plugging along so I know down the road we have these memories captured somewhere! Convincing Maddie to keep the month sticker on her onesie is getting quite challenging, as the minute I put it on her, she pulls it right off and deposits it where she thinks it belongs... in her mouth!







After her pictures, I let her crawl all over me for a few minutes, and I managed to get some classic Maddie faces. She's obsessed with trying to chew on noses and chins now, and loved the opportunity to get some good mommy face time.

No comments: