Monday, May 11, 2015

Behind the scenes of baby pictures


This weekend we were lucky enough to convince Lisa to come out and take Jack's newborn pictures at our house. After some flight issues, she arrived late Saturday morning, and we spent a few hours Saturday afternoon taking Jack's pictures. I was amazed at how good Jack was- he stayed sleepy way past a feeding at didn't complain hardly at all. We snuck a few in with Maddie and Joseph at the end, and took more pictures Sunday. I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Jack is still doing great. We are so incredibly lucky to have such a sweet, calm, laid back baby. He doesn't mind being in his car seat , which is awesome since he spends so much time in it. I'm still waiting patiently to see a sleeping stretch longer than 3.5 hours at night, but he is so cuddly I don't really mind the frequent wake up sessions. We have his two week checkup this morning; I will be interested to see just how much he's grown !

No comments: