Monday, August 24, 2009

Monthly Doctor's Appointment

We had our monthly doctor's appointment today. Everything sounded and looked good, and we got to hear the baby's heart beat again, which is still good and strong. I've been feeling really good, except for occasionally being light headed. I asked the doctor about walking/jogging the KC half marathon, and she cleared me to do it, saying as long as I listen to my body and get plenty of fluids, it shouldn't be an issue or anything. Good thing, as this morning the dogs and I did our weekly long walk, 5 miles, and that was pretty easy.

Next up? Scheduling our big ultrasound! Sometime in the next few weeks we'll get a chance to see the baby again and find out if it's a boy or girl. We have to wait another 2-3 weeks, which I'm sure will be here before we know it, especially with how busy our schedules are. We can't wait!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm glad everything is going well and can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!