Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pictures

Joe has encouraged me to take weekly pictures to document the belly that will probably soon start growing. So far, the changes have been small enough that I don't think a camera will capture them, but we started taking a profile picture last Friday, which I'll post soon. I've decided to wear one of the maternity shirts I bought in each picture, so the clothing reference point will always be the same, provided it fits throughout the pregnancy. Right now, after wearing the shirt all day, it just looked very loose, almost baggy, around the waist, so I'm happy to report I'm nowhere near filling it out... with my belly, that is.

Anyway, I've seen some people post "stats" with their weekly pictures, including weight gain, cravings, how they're feeling, and other random things about that week. I'll try to do the same, but since my pregnancy so far has been quite symptom-free, it may not be too exciting! *Knocking on wood that it stays this way*

In other news, we started looking at baby items this weekend, since we figure we need to know what we're getting ourselves into and registering for baby goods, although a ways off, seems much more intimidating that registering for wedding presents! All of you with small children, we have decided that you are a much better resource for knowing what we "need" versus what Babies 'R' Us says, so don't be surprised when we start asking a million questions!

No comments: