Monday, April 19, 2010

2 months old!

Time is flying! The little guy is two months old today, and he is getting more and more fun and interactive each day. Here are a few pictures from Friday night with Daddy, who was apparently quite entertaining...


And we'll see if this works... a 30 second video - the resolution isn't great, but it's still cute! And ignore Molly and Lucy playing in the background...

Joseph cooing at 8 weeks

7 actually talks and even giggles quite a bit when he's happy. He even giggled for Dr. Fisher today at his 2 month check up... before the shots, that is. As far as stats go, he's still right on track at 75th % for height and weight - He's now 23 inches and weighs 11 lb 8 oz..

He's been napping all day since the doctor's visit, which I guess is to be expected. Joe actually videoed 7 getting the shots and his reaction, but I'll spare you the awful cries of this little boy. Needless to say, it wasn't a pleasant experience.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Two months already? He's so cute! I tried to watch the video, but it said that the video is private.

Mom said...

He is changing so!! I tried to watch the video and couldn't get it to work either! I thought maybe it was just me and not knowing what I was doing!