Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Proving me wrong

Well, as an update to Sunday's post - the group returned rather late, and apparently was the last team to finish the race... oh well! Joe came home somewhat sunburned and tired, but mostly sober, which I really appreciated. Of course, everyone had very interesting stories about the day, but at least Joe was good about not expecting me to take care of both of my Joes! We ordered a few pizzas, ate and went to bed early.

Joe took Monday off work, as Kyle was still in town and flying out yesterday afternoon. Kyle took us to lunch at Blue Koi, which I'd heard good things about but had never been to. It was delicious, and even better, the baby was asleep through most of the lunch. Afterward we ran a few errands and then it was time to take Kyle to the airport.

By the time we got home Joseph was hungry, so I fed him while Joe worked on a few projects around the house. We (he) finally got the air vent installed in the kitchen! I managed to take the dogs for a run while Joe watched the baby, since the weather has been absolutely perfect here lately. After 7's bath and last meal for the day, we put him to bed and watched the movie "Up" which was really cute!

Joseph's not consistently sleeping through the night, but is getting good at giving me 6-8+ hour stretches between feedings at night, which is the most I can ask the little guy for. Even when he wakes at 3 or 4am, he eats and typically falls right back to sleep for another 3 hours. Then when he wakes and eats, he's all smiles and giggling - he's just so cute!

I've got a few pictures to upload, and will try to get them posted later... I promise

1 comment:

Joe VI said...

For the record, I was not just conscience. I ordered the pizza and gave 7 a bath and did all of the other things that I usually do in the evening.