Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finishing Madeline's room

We finally got Madeline's picture for her cross stitch that Lisa made, and found a fun frame for it ! Joe spent a few minutes this weekend hanging the cross stitch and two prints I had made earlier this summer, so now the wall over the changing table isn't bare anymore.
 

I love how the cross stitch turned out - thanks again Lisa!


I also hung a quick project I made earlier in the month. I realized I was doing a terrible job of putting bows on Maddie when I had them in a dresser drawer, as quite frankly I'd forget about them! So I put some fabric and ric rac into a large embroidery hoop, so that I have a place to hang and display them. It's not entirely finished, but seeing them hanging up has been a great reminder to dress Madeline up more often. :)
 


No comments: