Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Madeline's 6 month professional photo session

The weekend of Maddie's 6 month birthday we took her back to Sarah Swade, the photographer who did her newborn photos. Maddie acted quite a bit like how Joseph did at his 6 month session - all serious, and cracking very few smiles.

At least she's cute enough to eat even when she's not smiling! I'm posting these pictures, b/c they are the ones I liked the best from the session. Lots of favorites!











I had to stick this picture in, as when I was looking at the photos from Sarah and got to this section, I immediately had deja vu back to Joseph's 6 month pictures. Yeah, there's no denying these two are siblings!


We saw a picture online of a baby about Madeline's age sitting in a field wearing bunny ears and a fluffy cotton tail. Since it was right before Easter, we opted to try a few of her naked baby pics with the ears. I'm so glad we did, as these turned out so cute!








We love our little miss Madeline and all of her crazy personality!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love those baby pictures! They are so precious and turned out so well -- just beautiful. Of course, it helps that you have gorgeous children to begin with. :)