Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Updating our walls

Back in January, when Madeline was about 4 months old, I took advantage of the fact that Jill still has the same green blanket that Lisa used out in Phoenix during Joseph's 4 month photos, and opted to try and replicate the poses with Madeline. Jill's new walls, pre painting, were a bit darker, but Joe and I worked hard and after about 300 pictures, managed to find a few (ok, more than a few) that were really cute. Lisa helped us out again by photoshopping out an outlet and cords in the background and touching up Maddie's skin, and I finally got around to having a few of the pictures enlarged and printed.


The picture below is Joseph (he's on the right in the above picture) at 4 months.


And Madeline's 4 month picture - they definitely look a lot alike! It's almost weird now, when I glance up at the picture, because we chose one of her that was so similar to Joseph, so I have to remind myself that it's her, not him in both frames.

Hooray for finally showing Madeline some love in the living room! I think she now has just as many pictures hanging and on display around the house as Joseph!

1 comment:

Ashley Olson said...

They are both so beautiful!!!!