Thursday, April 11, 2013

Practice makes... Not so perfect

This week we are babysitting Mason while Ashley and Mikael are relaxing on the beaches in Mexico. I'm not the slightest bit jealous at all ;). They are coming back tomorrow night, and I will probably celebrate by going to bed early and hopefully sleeping in... Till at least 6:30am. Or 7.

It's been fun seeing what our future might be like with 3 kids. On Sunday and Monday I had some déjà vu back to the first days of Maddie coming home and not feeling like I had anything under control. Last night I graduated to giving all 3 kids a bath solo, and no one drowned! I wish we all were healthy and the weather were nicer, so we could get out and play more. But regardless, I can say the week has taught me that yes, I still want to have more kids, but I really hope those twin genes stay über recessive and don't grace our family! Two babies almost the same age is really difficult! It seems like one of them is always fussing about something. But at least only one is mobile, thank goodness!

I have lots of blog updating to do- maybe I'll get to it tonight after the kids are in bed. Then again, don't hold your breath!

No comments: