Thursday, July 24, 2014

Checking out the "water park"

On Tuesday I took the kids to the Tiffany Springs Aquatic Center. They allow little kids to come out early in the morning and play without any bigger kids. We had never been before but I know we will be back! The kids had a great time playing and after a while our neighbor Owen showed up, so Joseph had even more fun! 



I went down the slides with both kids after a while, noticing that Joseph wasn't trying them. Apparently that was the little push he needed, as he wouldn't do much else after that! I knew he would like them, but was happy to see him having such a great time. 




Owen, Maddie, and Joseph were the last kids out when the session was over, so it was definitely a success. I hope we are able to make it back a few more times before summer is over!

No comments: