Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Silly kids

After dropping Joseph at VBS this morning, the girls and I went for a run on the Line Creek Trail. Maddie was so good, and didn't fuss to get out of the stroller until we were almost back to the parking lot. She wanted to walk Molly herself, but by this time Molly just wanted to rest. Oh well! 
I'm biased, but could she be any cuter??

After some good naps and an early dinner, we headed to the library to claim the rest of our summer reading prizes. The kids were silly in the car, welcoming me with raspberries. 

They both struggled a bit to go to bed tonight, staying up to read in bed for a while. A solid hour after I put Maddie to bed, I caught her singing Let It Go to herself, getting louder and louder with each "verse." She is so funny!


No comments: