Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Night Off

Ok, so after getting excited about moving forward, by the time we had gotten home from work and had dinner, I really didn't feel like painting. So instead I sat and watched The Biggest Loser. I had been given advanced notice that the contestants were going to be using one of the products I sell in their challenge, and wanted to see it in action. If you watched, the pedaling kayaks that they used to get from the boat to shore before they climbed "the mountain" were Hobie kayaks. So that was kind of fun. After that show, we watched a couple of old episodes of The Office, followed by Grey's Anatomy. So nothing happened on the kitchen. It's ok, though, because I learned that the missing cabinets won't be here until at least this weekend, so it'll be more hurry up and wait.

Tonight, though, we ARE going to prime the walls.

No comments: