Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joe's first post

Ok. This is my first post. If any one will be able to update the blog during labor, it will be me. I guess that means I need to figure this out.

We just finished our last baby class. We can now effectively hee and hoo.

7 is due 2/12/10, which is 2 weeks from friday. I have been claiming 2/02/10 for quite some time now. That is one hand from tomorrow for those of you keeping score at home. Of course, he may also hold out to be Kenny's favorite nephew by beeing born on 2/13/10, Kenny's birthday. Let's just hope he doesn't try to kiss up to Kyle and wait until the 21st.

- Joe VI

4 comments:

Mom said...

good job posting Joe!! He could also wait until the 23rd for Papa"s birthday but I don't think Lauren would be too happy! Sit back and relax...he will come when he wants.

Linda said...

Did you blog through your phone email? It is the easiest way to update, especially from the hospital.

Joe VI said...

Yeah, that post was from my phone. I will see if I can figure out how to post a picture this weekend.

Mom said...

Good job Joe. I'm impressed by how much planning ahead you kids are doing (cooking, blogging). Lauren is definitely rubbing off on you for the better. I'll be watching for updates, but don't forget to text when the fun begins so we can watch for the updates.

Mom