Wednesday, January 19, 2011

11 Months!

How did we get here so soon? I can't believe Joseph is 11 months old today! To celebrate, we did some shopping so I could make him a couple new hooded bath towels, as he has solidly outgrown his baby ones. We are in the midst of a big snow storm, which had just started when we got back to Ashley's house this afternoon. I put him inside while carrying in my sewing machine and crafting supplies, and found him like this...



 He was really not happy that the dogs and I were outside and he was stuck inside! Oh well, it was too cold for the little guy, who's been fighting off a little virus for a while now.

Oh, and tooth #6 is definitely here! We started "brushing" his teeth this afternoon, which he really couldn't figure out. We are using the type of baby toothbrush that slips on over your finger, and all he wanted to do was chew on it.

Finally, while I was making dinner, he started standing up on his own again! I managed to capture a few pictures before he gave up and started crawling again. Since I still don't have a functioning camera, these are all taken from my phone, so I apologize for the quality... and his growing up!
 So proud of himself!

2 comments:

Linda said...

How is he 11 months?!? That sad face in the window is adorable! Especially with the dog hat!

Mom said...

Can't stand him getting older!!! I think he is going to LOVE it when you go to the Krispy Kreme Run!!! We will just spoil him more!! I bet it will be harder on you two being gone from him.