Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's Eve

When I was a baby, my parents posed me on a big chair with a bottle of champagne and celebration hat on New Year's Eve. I wanted to try and get a similar picture of Joseph, minus the party hat b/c we hadn't remembered to pick one up.

The little guy decided that being allowed to play on the chair by himself after bathtime was just too much fun and wanted to bounce and giggle WAY more than he wanted to sit and pose for pictures. Unless you count a squishy, squinty faced smirk that he pulled out of nowhere that night.


Then when he finally stopped bouncing all over the place (I think the head first almost dive off the chair at the end of the video startled him a little), he got very distracted by Mikael making dinner in the kitchen and the noise coming from the TV. At least he was sitting still!


This picture is probably the best real picture we got... after about 30 tries!


 And here's the smile he decided was appropriate for the night. I can't tell you how many pictures we got with this face!

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

I love the last picture! What an awesome face. He is seriously the most expressive baby!