Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day a little early

When I left my parents' house on Monday, I accidentally forgot Joseph's winter coat. I don't put him in it when strapping him in the carseat, and since we hadn't gone anywhere, it's was out of sight, out of mind. Oops. We've had lows below zero this week, so my mom was kind enough to mail it back up to us, along with a Valentine's gift for the little guy.

He thought the card was sweet, but really was more interested in the small box of chocolate candies. :) Joe picked one out, cut it into small pieces, and gave him one.


His reaction?


Hey Dad, there's more right there! He seriously wouldn't stop pointing at the rest of the chocolate. 


Until Joe picked up the piece and showed it to him. This one? This is what you want?


Yup! Super happy to eat the rest of the strawberry creme filled chocolate all by himself! Let's hope tomorrow's piece is just as well received :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh that's my boy!!!! Glad he liked it. I thought maybe he would have given it all to his parents!!