Wednesday, August 22, 2012

38 Week Belly Pics

We've made it to single digits! 9 days till our due date, with a max of 16 before we meet baby sister (I'm just trying to count that extra week before we'd get induced, in case she's late like Joseph). I started having lots of regular contractions this weekend, but after a few hours, they stopped. Since then, I'm back to the irregular, occasional contractions, but nothing to indicate that I'm going into labor early.


 I wish there wasn't a shadow, but when you're this pregnant, posing for pictures multiple times over isn't high on the priority list! To date, I've gained about 35 pounds, which is so much better than last time! It's been fairly steady for the last few weeks, so it's nice knowing that I'm definitely not going to repeat the 55ish pounds I gained with Joseph!


And although they are different angles, this picture below (although terrible!) is me at two weeks before my due date with Joseph, just for comparison's sake.


While I'd love to be done being pregnant, we have a party on Saturday to go to for Kyle's parents' anniversary, and Joe's birthday in less than a week, so I'm kind of ok with sticking it out for a bit longer. And of course, yesterday Joseph woke up from his nap with a fever and became really lethargic as the day wore on. He's seems to be feeling better today, but still is running a fever and has a cough. So I'm hoping that we can get his cold cleared up and out of the house before we have to bring a newborn home!

4 comments:

Lisa C said...

You look awesome!

Mom said...

You look great Lauren! We can't wait to meet "baby sister".

Ashley Olson said...

Wow wow wow!!! You look amazing!!! I am so impressed!!! I can't wait to meet baby sister soon!!!

Mom said...

You look Beautiful at 38 weeks!!! Little baby sister will be here before you know it! Hope Joseph feels better soon and no one else gets it!!