Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coming Together

Tonight we finished installing the window treatments, so I thought I'd add another couple of pictures of how the nursery is coming together.

Joe has the changing table in the garage, adding a few coats of varnish, so that side of the room isn't shown. We still need to find/hang some artwork, and I suppose we'll pull the swing out of the giant box in the basemen and get that set up and ready, but it's definitely coming together!


We'll probably find some tie-backs for the curtains, but for now, I'm happy with how they turned out. We ended up switching the rod we used to hang them with, which brought them up a little higher off the floor. I'm tempted to add another row of ruffles, but in all reality, this will make vacuuming so much easier, so I doubt it'll happen. :)


I'm really happy with how the crib skirt turned out. Unfortunately, there is a complimentary fabric in the pleats, which you can't really see. At least I didn't spend too much time figuring that part out!

2 comments:

Mom said...

She is going to Love her new room!! Definitely a little girl's room! You did a fantastic job Lauren!!!!

Lisa C said...

It looks so great! The bedding looks so professional and the curtains are such a fun touch! No second baby syndrome to worry about--what a huge effort!