Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sneak Peek

So I got a new to me phone (Joe's old phone) and have been trying to establish blogger but have failed at 3 posts so far, so I'm resorting to the computer. I decided to make all of the bedding and fabric stuff for the nursery, and the big box of fabric arrived last week. After pre-washing and doing lots of ironing, I spent most of last week sewing. One crib sheet and a set of bumpers later, and the bed is starting to come together. I'm going to start the crib skirt tomorrow, and then move on to fabric storage bins for the changing table, window treatments, a baby quilt and a few other miscellaneous projects, assuming I have time and energy to complete them before baby sister arrives. I'm excited about how it's coming together...and how much pink is being added to the house!

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

It looks SO cute!

Mom said...

It looks great!! What does Joseph think of the new bedding on his old bed?

Ashley Olson said...

You are amazing!!