Wednesday, February 17, 2010

At the end of my doctor's appointment yesterday, the doctor said she really hoped she'd see me back within 24 hours... 27 hours later, and I'm still sitting here, waiting. Time is running out to make your debut naturally, baby Joe!

The weather today was really quite nice for the first time in a long time - sunny and finally above freezing... a high of 38 degrees! After work I cleaned the floors, as they had quite a few dog tracks all over them, did a few loads of laundry, took the dogs for a walk, and now am settling in for another evening of watching the Olympics. I've been saying that I have a feeling the baby is coming tomorrow every day for the last 10 days... maybe tomorrow's his day! If not, we've only got one more day to wait - it feels unreal, since we've been waiting for so long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!! Thursday would be a wonderful day to be born!