Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mmm, Pancakes!

One of the things I love about weekend mornings is the ability to take the time to make things for breakfast that we don't eat during the week. Especially pancakes and/or belgian waffles. Except Joe isn't usually in the mood, so it doesn't happen very often. This morning I decided to take advantage of the fact that I have plenty of time on my hands, so after Joe left for a bankruptcy seminar, I decided that instead of the usual oatmeal or cereal for breakfast, I'd make myself pancakes! They were quite delicious, if I do say so myself, and the dogs thoroughly enjoyed the leftovers. It's the little things, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you!! Enjoy the quiet times! Remember, even though you are about to be a Mom, you will always be my Baby Girl!!!